REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!
Notice: PLN is the official conference currency, EUR price is just an estimate – see information below the table.
until July 31, 2015
August 1 – September 6, 2015
|Regular||1 890 PLN | 450 EUR||2 352 PLN | 560 EUR|
|Student||1 512 PLN | 360 EUR||1 890 PLN | 450 EUR|
|Regular||336 PLN | 80 EUR||420 PLN | 100 EUR|
|Student||252 PLN | 60 EUR||336 PLN | 80 EUR|
|Regular||504 PLN | 120 EUR||630 PLN | 150 EUR|
|Student||420 PLN | 100 EUR||546 PLN | 130 EUR|
|Conference Plus (incl. Tutorials and Workshops)
|Regular||2 226 PLN | 530 EUR||2 772 PLN | 660 EUR|
|Student||1 764 PLN | 420 EUR||2 226 PLN | 530 EUR|
- Conference Only Fee is inclusive of participation of the main Conference, Proceedings, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- Conference Plus Fee is inclusive of participation of the main Conference and any Tutorial and/or Workshop (you will be asked to indicate your choice in registration process), Proceedings, Conference materials, Daily Coffee Breaks, Daily Lunches, Welcome Reception and Conference Dinner.
- All Tutorials will be on September 14.The tutorial fee allows each participant to choose one morning (AM) and one afternoon (PM) tutorial. The fee also includes materials, coffee breaks and lunch for the day.
- All Workshops will be on September 17 (afternoon) and 18 (full day). The workshop fee allows each participant to choose one Workshop during each day. The fee also includes materials, coffee breaks and lunch for the day.
- Participants registered at the Student fee should provide a proof of their status (e.g. valid student ID card) at registration during the conference.
Payment information – before you register
- Official currency for all conference fees is Polish Złoty (PLN). Prices above are additionally presented with an estimate amount in EUR just for your convenience. Conversion ratio used for this estimate is 4.2 PLN = 1 EUR.
- If you will pay in currency other than PLN, please make sure that the transferred amount after currency exchange (and possible commissions) will be equal to the amount in PLN stated in the summary of your registration. Your bank should be able to help you in that.
- Payment for TPDL2015 participation is possible via:
- credit card (Visa/Mastercard),
- bank transfer.
- In case of credit card payment, payment should be done immediately after registration, using secure on-line payment system available from the site with registration summary.
- In case of bank transfer, the money should be transferred soon enough to make sure that they will reach the target bank account in less than 2 weeks from the registration date.
- If you will not pay within 2 weeks from registration, your registration will be automatically cancelled.
- You will get printed invoice at the conference site. If you need a digital copy of the invoice earlier or you need a proforma invoice, please contact us.
- All registrations can be cancelled by the end of August 2015, but following rules apply:
- If cancellation was done before the end of July 2015, full registration fee will be returned, unless credit card was used. If payment was done via credit card, the refund of registration fee will be reduced by the fees charged by credit card operator for processing card transactions.
- If cancellation was done in August 2015, only 50% of registration fee will be returned.
- There is no possibility to cancel registration after the end of August 2015. Even if the registrant will not be present at the event, full fee will be charged.
- To cancel your registration please contact us.